I am not exactly a very good cook, I have been known to burn a few things over the years. However one thing I do enjoy is baking, when I have time. The children enjoy getting involved when it comes to baking and everyone loves eating the creations.
Easy to Make Banana Muffins
I love these easy peasy Banana Muffins. Why not try them out, they really are super easy to make.
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 55 g soft light brown sugar
- 2 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 125 ml sunflower oil
- 340g Plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
To make your own banana muffins simply…
Begin by preheating your oven to 180 degrees celsius (355 F) and line a 12 hole muffin tin with papers.
Place 2 very ripe bananas into a large bowl and mash using a fork.
Add the eggs, olive oil, brown sugar. Whisk to combine.
Sift on the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of sodaThen add the vanilla extract to the bowl
Fold it all together.
Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cases. Bake for 12-14 minuets. until golden and when a skewer inserted removes cleanly.
Here is the method in an easy to read list.
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) and line a 12 hole muffin tin with papers. Set aside.
- Place bananas into large mixing bowl and mash using a fork. Add eggs, olive oil and vanilla essence and whisk to combine.
- Add flour and baking powder and stir using a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Evenly divide the batter between the prepared tin and bake for 12 minutes or until a skewer inserted removes cleanly.
I hope your enjoy making these banana muffins.