Last year I wrote a post Interviewing Emily: 20 Questions With My Five Year Old. Fast forward a year later, I decided to ask the same 20 Questions with My Six Year Old. This time last year E was just finishing reception, where has that time gone. E has changed so much, she has grown into a funny, intelligent little lady. She also has the attitude of a six year old.
Here are the questions and her answers.
1. What is something that Mummy says to you? Your my big baby! I have only said this a couple of times recently. It had been said during a conversation about how she is growing up too quickly. Time is going to fast.
2. What makes you happy? Chocolate. This made me laugh when she said this, I know there are a lot of things that make her happy. However at 8am this morning Chocolate was her answer.
3. What makes you sad? When you shout at me. Yes, I am a shouty mum but only when she has been naughty or extremely cheeky!
4. What makes you laugh? When you pull silly faces. I am happy that this is the same answer as last year. Apparently I am a funny and silly mummy.
5. How old are you? Six. You know the answer mummy so why are you asking me?
6. How old is Mummy? Hmm your twenty four. Love this answer seeing that I am forty next year.
7. How old is Daddy? Thirty Two. He is a lot older than you. This isn’t the case but made me laugh.
8. What is your favourite thing to do? I like to read books, especially the ones we get from the Library.
9. Who is your best friend? Lilly, Isobel and Mia. I have three! I like it when I see Isobel, we have fun. Lilly is my best friend because we always play together and she lives around the corner. Will we see her in the school holidays? Then she said Mia because she is so cute and we always play together.
10. What are you really good at doing? Maths. I like doing them and I think I am good at sums.
11. What did you do today? I don’t know yet mummy because its first thing in the morning. I am going to school and I don’t know what I will do.
12. What is your favourite food? Chicken Nuggets. E would happily eat them all the time if we let her.
13. What is your favourite song? Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake. I love this song because it is the song from the Trolls film.
14. What is your favourite colour? Gold. Why? Because it is all shiny. This is the first time I have heard her mention this colour.
15. What is your favourite animal? Dolphins because they can jump really high. I wish I could meet a Dolphin.
16. What did you dream about? The only dream I can remember is ‘ I was playing with Harry next door and a bee got in my ear’. E is a little bit scared of bee’s because she knows they can sting.
17. What is your favourite toy? Sylvanian Families. I love playing with them, especially when J naps because he can’t trash everything.
18. What is your favourite fruit? Apples. They are yummy and that is why I take them to school for snack time.
19. What is your favourite book? Little Red Riding Hood, I like reading it before bed.
20. What is your favourite thing to do outside? Skipping. It is so much fun. After school I’m going to go into the garden and count how many I can do. E has only learnt to skip recently, at this rate she will wear her skipping rope out!
The answers E gave this year are different in many ways. I enjoyed comparing them to last years answers.
This little lady is beautiful, funny and perfect.