I never anticipated how much my life and how much I would change once I had children. Being a parent is hard work, I don’t care what Super nanny says or how amazing some parents are. This job is hard work and it comes with both good and bad points. However there are so many reasons to have children.
- You will always have an excuse for being late, having a messy house, being tired, forgetful and grumpy.
- As they get older and become fascinated with things on the floor, they become quite effective vacuum cleaners.
- If you’ve never really enjoyed time by yourself, well you’ve hit the jackpot, you will never be alone, even showers and trips to the loo become a two-person affair.
- They are great to blame on when something you touch falls to the ground in a shop. Until they get older and they can tell on you.
- For those insomniacs out there, of which I was one for years, you’ll be so whacked all the time you will pass out within seconds of hitting the pillow.
Here’s some Lovely reasons
- There is nothing cuter than watching a nude baby run around the house.
- If you love kisses and cuddle’s, you can get them whenever you want. Sometimes you’ll have to beg the older ones but 2 to 3-year-olds are super cuddly!
- You will know the true meaning of unconditional love.
- The smell of a newborn baby is nicer than rain on hot concrete.
- With every child you birth your heart grows.
I do moan about my children when things are tough, however this is a mum’s prerogative. I will also talk about the amazing times and there are so many. Sometimes miss my child free time and the days when I had no responsibility, however I look back now and I don’t even remember what I did with my time before I had children.